WINTER GOLF MEMBERSHIP UNDERWAY - JOIN, SAVE & ENJOY!
We are now into November and our WInter 2015-16 membership is rolling! This year's program has by far the greatest value we have ever had for our Winter membership with far more benefits this year plus we have great rates at over 50 participating clubs this year. Our WInter 2015-16 Membership program stared November 1, 2015 and we are offering the winter membership for 2015-16 once again for $99+tax which has been the same membership fee for the last 7 years! In addition to the over 50 courses participating, we have another 18 member for a day clubs which allow our members access to great courses both private and publice access at great member for a day prices. CLICK HERE for more information about our Winter 2015-16 Membership program as well as the ability to join online!
WHAT IS A PARADISE GOLF MEMBERSHIP?
We have established the Paradise Golf Membership program as a "PRIVATE CLUB WITHOUT WALLS." Paradise Golf has become a “virtual club” providing unique value and opportunities for its members. It offers the following programs and benefits all the time for Winter, Summer, and Year Around Members alike:
Great rates year around to a wide variety of clubs with typically 7 day per week anytime access to our participating clubs
"Member for a Day" access to some of the best private clubs in the Central, West Central Florida markets
A full year of tournaments and play days calendar for competitive golfers and fun golfers often at clubs that participate on the membership and tee times program including Black Diamond, Innisbrook, Cypress Run, TPC Tampa Bay and many more!
An annual USGA handicap through the Florida State Golf Association for only $20+tax per year. CLICK HERE for details
League opportunities for singles, couples, competitive and non competitive at a variety of clubs throughout the year
Regular member giveaways to golf travel destinations around the world*
Special rates at practice facilities and driving ranges as well as special lesson and instruction rates
Special member events such as monthly happy hours, a day at Tampa Bay Downs and the Tampa Bay Rays, and other great venues
Special pricing and rates for juniors aged 6-17
WINTER MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM 2015-16 - STARTED NOVEMBER 1st
Join today as we are now into our Winter 2015-16 Membership program. The many details of this program are listed below:
- Good November 1-April 30 annually
50+ participating golf courses include clubs in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Polk, Manatee and Sarasota counties. CLICK HERE for our current 2015-16 WINTER MEMBER GUIDE to our participating clubs DATED 10/28/15.
- Two complimentary rounds of golf - one each to Eagles Golf Club and to Cheval Golf and Athletic Club - the first 1000 retail price purchasers of the membership will receive these great complimentary rounds which will be good for use from November 1-April 30 - THESE ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS OF NOVEMBER 13, 2015 - HOWEVER, WE HAVE ADDED A WESTCHASE ROUND AS OF NOVEMBER 23, 2015 - WE ONLY HAVE 100 OF THESE CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
- We have 18 Member For A Day Certificates, 10 of which are to Different Local Private Clubs Good for 4 Players each, and one each to Waterlefe GC in Bradenton, Saddlebrook GC, Lake Jovita G&CC and the 3 Clublink Sun City Center courses - Club Renaissance, Falcon Watch, and Sandpiper. The rates to play at these clubs are at very reasonable introductory rates per person
- 48 "TRY US OUT" Promotional Preferred Rate Round Passes to 20 Clubs for our member only
- A $10 Golfsmith promotional card - a $10 value
- A $20 Sports Authority promotional card - $20 value
- A complimentary lesson with either Jon Johnson or Joe DiPompo of Tampa Bay Downs range
- A Free re-grip with purchase of up to 14 grips courtesy of Edwin Watts - valued up to $42
- A Free bucket of balls to Tampa Bay Downs Range - a $6 value
- A Free bucket of balls to Chi Chi Rodriguez Family Sports Complex Range - a $6 value
- A Free bucket of balls to Tampa Golf Range in Carrollwood - a $6 value
- Free wedge or utility club to Razor Golf- shipping and handling charges will apply
CLICK HERE to purchase our 2015-16 Winter Membership
SUMMER MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM 2015 - ENDED OCTOBER 31!
THE VALUE ADDED BENEFITS LISTED BELOW ONLY APPLY TO FULL RETAIL PRICE PURCHASE! This PAST year's program details were as follows:
- Participating golf courses included clubs in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Polk, Manatee and Sarasota counties. CLICK HERE to download our Summer 2015 Members Guide to Rates and Clubs for Summer 2015! Program for Summer started April 1 and ran through October 31
- 70 courses on the program including the private Pride of Pinellas Cypress Run, Isla Del Sol and other new clubs
- 2 Complimentary Rounds of Golf - One Member for a Day to the pride of Pinellas Cypress Run offered by Paradise President and Cypress Run member Gregg Gagliardi and a round to the awesome Fox Hollow GC - first 1000 to join got rounds to Cypress Run and Fox Hollow which as of May 26, 2015 were gone! However, we are running specials for the remainder of the summer so email us at email@example.com to get on our twice weekly newsletter we use to keep our folks up to date on various specials.
The benefits that acccompanied our Summer 2015 Membership program were as follows:
- 23 Try Us Out Certificates, One Each to 20 different golf courses, prices ranging from $18 and up
- 1 Cart Fee Only for Four to World Woods
- 14 Member For A Day Passes one each to 9 Different Private Clubs all at very reasonable rates!
- A Complimentary 30 minute video lesson with Jon Johnson and Joey DiPompo of Tampa Bay Downs Range
- A Free Razor Golf A Wedge or Utility Club, $29.95 shipping and handling will apply
- 3 Complimentary Buckets of Balls, 1 each to Chi Chi, Tampa Bay Downs, Ace Ranges
- $20 Sports Authority Promotional Card
- $10 Golfsmith Promotional Card with a variety of discounts
We also have corporate memberships available for all of the three above programs. For more information on the corporate programs, group membership rates and more, please call Lee Garcia at (813) 635-9100 x 109 Monday through Friday from 9am-4pm
WINTER 2015-16 PROGRAM AND SUMMER 2016